We offer different shipping options to meet your needs.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
To offer you the best service and ensure fast worldwide deliveries we have chosen UPS. Shipping rates vary based upon shipment type, destination (please see table below) and your rate will be automatically calculated at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 12:00 am CET will be dispatched the same day). Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference, will commence from the date of dispatch and we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We offer the following shipping options:
|Italy||UPS Standard||€ 8.00||1-2 Working Days|
|Italy||UPS Express||€ 12.00||Next Working Day|
|Europe Standard 1*||UPS Standard||€ 15.00||2-3 Working Days|
|Europe Standard 2*||UPS Standard||€ 18.00||3-4 Working Days|
|Europe Standard 3*||UPS Standard||€ 22.00||4-6 Working Days|
|UK||UPS Standard||£ 13.00||3-4 Working Days|
|Europe Express 1*||UPS Express||€ 25.00||Next Working Day|
|Europe Express 2*||UPS Express||€ 48.00||Next Working Day|
|UK Express||UPS Express||£ 22.00||Next Working Day|
|International (Rest of the World)||UPS Express||€ 55.00||2-3 Working Days|
*= See list below
**=All main destinations
|Europe Standard 1||Europe Standard 2||Europe Standard 3||Europe Express 1||Europe Express 2|
|Czech Republic||Poland||Cyprus||Belgium||Czech Republic|
Ti preghiamo di prendere in considerazione le seguenti informazioni:
- > All shipments are insured up until a delivery has been received. If you receive a package that looks like it was tampered with or damaged, refuse to accept the delivery or accept it as “goods unchecked”;
- > Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, during business hours; no deliveries are made on holidays or pre-bank holidays;
- > It is not possible to choose delivery dates. If the courier service can’t find you, a note will be left. Three attempts at delivery will be made, after which the order will be sent back to our warehouse.
- > In order to guarantee purchase security, after the order has been shipped, it will no longer be possible to change the shipping address.
- > We don’t ship to Post Office boxes or forwarding agents
- > We don’t ship to DOM-TOM regions
- > For San Marino and Vatican City addresses, the shipping options are the same as those for Italy
For orders within the European Union or Great Britain, we will apply current local VAT tax rate.
If your order is being shipped to a country we recognize as “Delivered, Duty Paid” (DDP), the import taxes are already included in the final price of the product.
•If your order is being sent to one of the countries we recognize as “Delivered Duty Unpaid” (DDU), the price will not include the import tax and VAT. In this case, you will have to pay the import and local taxes upon delivery: payment of these taxes is necessary for release of the order from Customs. We cannot predict how much these taxes will cost or the customs duties for your country, so we invite you to verify them with your Customs Office prior to placing your order.
The following countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
Bosnia and Herzegovina