RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You can return any and all orders within 14 days of the delivery date, however you can only return an article from the country to which it was delivered.
Return the article in the original condition: should your returned item not satisfy these conditions, we reserve the right to refuse to give you a refund and the article will be returned to you.
Should you return an item because it has a defect, you will also be refunded for all shipping costs.
If you purchase under the “Free Returns” conditions, the shipping of the article to our warehouse will be at no cost to you.
HOW TO RETURN AN ARTICLE
- 1. Create your Return Authorization Number (RAN) by clicking here .A RAN will be required when filling out the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods.
- 2. Fill out the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods that can be found along with the delivery packaging, and once completed, put include it with the return packaging. For returns outside of the European Union, attach 5 completed copies of the document. If you cannot find the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods, you can download the form here.
- 3. Attach the return label that you found in the packaging to the outside of the package.
- 4. Contact our Courier service and make an appointment for the pick-up of the order to be returned. You can also choose another Courier service of your preference, but in this case we cannot reimburse you for the shipping fees associated with the return.
Reserve the pick-up of your package by calling the UPS call center in your country: here
Refunds will be made according to the method of payment used for the purchase:
- CARTA DI CREDITO: the refund will be credited to the same Credit Card that was originally used to make the purchase. The time lapse required for this credit to appear will depend on the Credit Institute.
- PAYPAL: the refund will be visible in your Paypal account within 48 hours after receipt of the e-mail confirming the reimbursement.
- CASH ON DELIVERY: the refund will be made by means of a bank transfer to the bank account you have provided. The time required for the money to be credited to your account will depend upon the banking institution.
We will reimburse you within 30 working days after the date when the returned order arrived at our warehouse, and we will notify you via e-mail. For orders that have been cancelled prior to shipping, the reimbursement will be made no later than 3 working days after the cancellation request has been processed.
If your order has been sent to a country outside of the European Union, the taxes and customs duties cannot be reimbursed by us: try to contact your Customs Office directly to see if they can help you to retrieve these costs.